Monday, August 28, 2023

My Favorite Unique Teacher Gifts

 Back to school crafting made easy. 


When it comes to bringing your children's teachers a "Nice to meet you" gift.... I have always felt like the last thing teachers need is another cup, or another apple plaque for their desks. So this year I am going to share my creative juices with you and show you two of my all time favorite teacher gifts that will make you stand out in the sea of new students. 


First- The Custom Hand Sanitizer Bottle. I have always felt like this says "I care about YOU and your classroom, but also about my child's health" Bonus points if you can find school colored ribbon or match the ribbon to their favorite sports teams colors

 
Here is one I made a few years ago. 
++ Hack: use a blowdryer to heat the label on the bottle and remove it so you have a clean surface to place your vinyl on. If there is glue residue left behind you can get rid of it using rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Then rinse with soap and water and let fully dry before applying your design. 

My favorite deal on hand sanitizer pumps can be found here: 
& here is a free png design you can save to make your own bottle! 

Next up is my new favorite project because it gives teachers something they need, while imparting a little bit of my personal parenting beliefs/style into the classroom as well. Spread positivity like glitter right?! But don't actually use glitter... teachers hate the clean up! 

 
These jars came in a set of 4 and can be purchased here: 

I used my Cricut to make the quote on the front "There are no mistakes, only lessons"
then I added the teachers names to the back of the jars. Each jar holds about 75 erasers. 
You can buy those in bulk here: 
All together these gifts cost me 21.50 and I was able to make something special and unique for each of our children's new teachers. 


** Tip from a Southern Mama- never go to Open House empty handed! 

Happy Crafting Lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment